McLube® has been a trusted manufacturer and supplier of rubber mold release agents for over 60 years. Our line of tire mold release coatings includes water and solvent-based options of various chemistries and types, including semi-permanent and sacrificial options. McLube® will tailor any of our existing products to your specific process requirements (if necessary) or engineer a custom tire mold coating to achieve your goals. Contact McLube® today and one of our experienced Technical Representatives will help you select, tailor, test, and implement the ideal tire mold release coating for your process.
GET SAFETY DATA SHEETS (SDS)
Current and prospective customers and distributors can request an up-to-date SDS here.
Give Us A Try
Get samples of McLube Products to test inhouse. Ask about on-site trial assistance.
Get in touch with a McLube expert to discuss your process challenges here.
Details & Benefits
- Facilitate consistent, uniform release of the tire
- Enhance release properties of outside tire paints
- Promote material flow for improved tire uniformity
- Improved surface finish quality and eliminate blemishes
- Protect tooling from rust, corrosion, and chemical abrasion
- Improves release from complex tread patterns
- Multiple releases per application
- Reduced stoppages for cleaning
- VOC-free options
Consult a local McLube® Technical Representative to find the ideal formula available for your needs. Featured products displayed on this page from time to time are for promotional purposes only and do not represent the full product line McLube® offers for this particular material or application. Product availability, including container sizes, concentrations, and aerosols, will vary by country or region. Names of certain products may also vary slightly (prefix, suffix, etc.) depending on your location without affecting performance.