McLube® has provided advanced lubrication technologies to industries around the world for over 60 years.
McLube® has developed cutting-edge lubricants for industrial and military applications ranging from delicate watch mechanisms to the brutal stresses of aircraft carrier launching systems. Our lubricants help customers around the world cut costs, improve efficiency, and protect equipment from corrosion and wear. We offer a wide range of lubricating formulas, including assembly aids, dry-film lubricants, greases, pastes, oil dispersions, and powders. Our experienced Technical Representatives will analyze your process, help you select the ideal lubricant for your application, and then provide tailored application instructions and continuing process assistance as needed. If one of our existing lubricants does not meet your needs, our dedicated Lubrication Chemists will engineer a custom formulation catered to your unique requirements. Select one of the products below to learn more about McLube® lubrication technology.
- Our water and solvent-based dry lubricants form a non-oily, low-coefficient of friction film coating that repels contaminants and protects surfaces from rust and corrosion over time.
- McLube® offers a variety of lubricants fortified with molybdenum disulfide for high temperature and pressure applications, including dry-films, NLGI#2 greases, pastes, dispersions, and MIL-SPEC moly powders.
- Our temporary and enhanced-slip assembly lubricants, rubber lubricants, and insertion aids dramatically reduce assembly force, prevent damage to parts, and increase the overall efficiency of manufacturing operations.
- Swaging lubricants are applied to the collar and other high-friction areas to prevent galling and binding, aid part removal, and improve overall swaging machine efficiency.
- Our diverse line of mandrel release agents and mandrel lubricants suit the individual process requirements of hose and belt manufacturers around the world.
- McLube® offers water and solvent-based dry-film lubricants that are ideal for delicate musical instrument applications, including instrument manufacturing, piano regulation, tuning, and general maintenance.